From the mail bag. I thought we were beyond these. But now media guys are chiming in.

From: justin.campbell@scripps.com
Subject: [General Contact Form] Restate.com
Date: January 29, 2008 2:41:08 PM EST
To: RedState.com

Justin Campbell sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.redstate.com/contact.

Shame on you for "banning" Ron Paul supporters from posting.

You can't "ban" the truth - as much as you want to...

You should be scared. It's a Ron Paul Revolution.

[expletive deleted] REDSTATE.COM

« Dueling June Obama fundraising claims?Comments (2) | Impeached Democrats for HillaryComments (5) »
From the mail bag. I thought we were beyond these. But now media guys are chiming in. 11 Comments (0 topical, 11 editorial, 0 hidden) Post a comment »

Is RonPaul!RonPaul!RonPaul! breaking 3% in Florida?

___________________________________
Two thirds of the world is covered by water,
the other third is covered by Champ Bailey.

and no one is around to hear it, did it really happen?

"I can say - not as a patriotic bromide...that the United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and...the only moral country in the history of the world. - Ayn Rand

a revolution in creating computer programs to spam every messageboard on the interweb with the same crap?

Hey by hunter

I feel left out.
The Paulbots have not spammed me.

[Twenty minutes wasted in writing out a screed that got deleted in thirty seconds by the first editor to see it.]

[Here endeth the lesson. - Moe Lane]

But why bother?
Paul is a poser and manipulator and hack.
He has no inkling of our history, he distorts our Constitution, he has been lazy pos Congressman doing nothing to actually lead the nation forward.
He has now put his own district in play for the dhimmicrats.
He wants us to lose the war.
I have never heard of a 'moderate Republican' who is uninterested in national elections. And if you think the planetary environment is on the brink of disaster, my only regret is people like you can also vote.
I think you are a Paulbot 'tard and I hope you are blammed soon.

the Repubs there will not do it, he will get it from one of those "good ol' boy" Texas Democrats for sure.

Molon Labe!

Ron Paul may not win the presidency in 2008, but he may be winning the presidency in 2040 for a future candidate like him at a time when my generation will own the newspapers and television stations,

Eloquent. Assuming, of course, your parents will allow you out of the house after 8:00 pm by then.

It's what Paul actually stands for.

What they think Paul stood/stands for is something Republicans used to campaign on.

I think with McCain's nomination, there'd be a little more sympathy for what the Ronulans dream their candidate is like.

Sure, they're wrong. Paul is a loon.

But the guy they think he is?

I'd vote for the guy they think he is. In a second.

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be. --Voltaire

Candidates like our nation and icebergs, are mostly the parts you don't see.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
-Thomas Paine: The American Crisis, No. 4, 1777

Redstate Network Login:
(lost password?)

©2008 Eagle Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal, Copyright, and Terms of Service